Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
I am currently a research intern at Vector Institute, University of Toronto, adviced by Prof. Jimmy Ba. I have graduated from IIIS, Tsinghua University (YaoClass) in 2019, major in computer science.
My research interests are mainly on reasoning. I think the reasoning ability is one of the most important parts of human intelligence, and also the key to the strong generalization ability. Specifically, I'm currently interested in using neural-symbolic approaches for the (relational) rule learning problems.
- Sept. 2019 - Present, research intern at Vector Institute, University of Toronto, adviced by Jimmy Ba.
- Jan. 2019 - Aug. 2019, research intern at Google Beijing, adviced by Denny Zhou and Lihong Li.
- Aug. 2018 - Dec. 2018, visitor at University of California, Berkeley, adviced by Stuart Russell.
- Jan. 2018 - Aug. 2018, research intern at Google China AI Center, adviced by Denny Zhou and Lihong Li.
- Feb. 2017 - Aug. 2017, visitor at University of Southern California, adviced by Joseph Lim.
- Mar. 2015 - Jan. 2017, research intern at Megvii Inc. (Face++).
- The 26th International Olympiad in Informatics (IOI2014), Gold Medal.
- Honghua Dong*, Jiayuan Mao*, Tian Lin, Chong Wang, Lihong Li and Denny Zhou: Neural Logic Machines. In the 7th International Conference on Learning Representations (ICLR), 2019.
- Shihui Li, Yi Wu, Xinyue Cui, Honghua Dong, Fei Fang, and Stuart Russell: Robust Multi-Agent Reinforcement Learning via Minimax Deep Deterministic Policy Gradient. In the Thirty-Third AAAI Conference on Artificial Intelligence (AAAI), 2019.
- Jiayuan Mao, Honghua Dong and Joseph J. Lim: Universal Agent for Disentangling Environments and Tasks. In the 6th International Conference on Learning Representations (ICLR), 2018.
- Honghua Dong, Jiayuan Mao, Xinyue Cui, Lihong Li: Explicit Recall for Efficient Exploration. [OpenReview]